Our monthly, peer-led Healing Circles meetings are intended to create an inclusive and safe space to support our members and connect them to culturally-relevant resources. Some of the numerous discussion topics include Freedom, Undoing Prison Politics, Communications, and Healing as Collective Action.
Our Core Values & Practices include the following:
1. Respect for one another
2. Listen with compassion
3. Understanding/Reflection/Be of Witness
4. Speak with integrity; say what you mean and do what you say
6. Nonviolent approach to conflicts
7. Consensus-based decision-making
8. Speaking in "I" statements
9. Create a non-judgemental space of inclusion
10. Encourage, praise & recognize
Our Framework is informed by transformative justice, both at the individual and systemic levels.